I love chocolate and any cakes and cookies which has chocolate in it.
These cakey brownies melt in your mouth.
And What‘s great about brownies is; it‘s easy to bake.
These brownies are more like cakey brownies and easy to bake in less than 1 hour.
- ¼ cup of Butter (room temperature)
- ½ cup of melted chocolate melted (microwave)
- ½ cup of All Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs
- ¾ cups of brown Sugar
- ½ tsp of Baking Powder
- 2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tsp of Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tbsp of warm Milk
- pinch of Salt ( if you use unsalted butter)
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (175 degrees C), line your pan with parchment paper.
2) In a bowl, first whisk the butter and brown sugar, then add the 2 eggs, vanilla and milk, mix together well.
3) Add the melted chocolate and whisk it well.
4) Then add the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder and mix it well until they are well blended.
6) Spread the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake it for about 25-30 minutes.
Let it cool first then cut and serve it. I hope you like it :)
You might also like: